AFOBI’s furniture manufacturers can create fitted kitchens for small spaces or large luxury bespoke kitchens. If you are looking for a complete design and installation service for bespoke wood kitchens then look no further. Perhaps you already have a design but you would like a quote to supply the made to measure kitchen. For made to measure kitchens no job is too big or too small.
At AFOBI we try to work with every budget. We believe in reusing and reclaiming so we won’t encourage you to replace items you wish to keep. We don’t have a price list on the website because our kitchens are made to measure. Including the cost of appliances and a granite or quartz worktop a typical made to measure kitchen will cost between £10,000 and £12,000.
1. Request a free AFOBI bespoke wood kitchens catalogue and arrange a telephone consultation.
2. Have a kitchen designed for £25 + VAT, or free when you buy your kitchen from AFOBI.
3. Receive the design image, specification and quotation. Changes are free within reason.
4. Pay a 25% deposit and have your kitchen delivered for free within 3 weeks.
- Guaranteed for 10 years
- Made to fit any space
- Bespoke wood kitchens delivered to your home assembled (not flat-pack unless required)
- 62 door options including solid timber, painted, glass, laminate and stainless steel
- Soft closing, clip-off hinges as standard (can be easily removed for cleaning)
- Chrome and solid timber options available
- Fully extendable with easy clip off fronts for cleaning as standard
- Soft close mechanism as standard
- 75 handle option including chrome, powder coated, cast iron, porcelain and solid timber
- Handle-less kitchens available
- Granite, corian, quartz, solid timber and melamine options
- Cutting service available
- Cut-outs for sinks, draining systems and heat rods
- Cutlery inserts
- Corner solutions
- Concealed ironing boards
- Compost and recycling draws
Appliances & Lighting
- Energy efficient ovens, stoves, fridges and extractors available
- Pre-installed lighting options available
Sinks & Taps
- Ceramics, stainless steel and composite granite sink options
- Single or double lever taps in stainless steel and porcelain varieties.
Before the installation
The client had purchased two identical mews houses and wanted to install new bespoke wood kitchens in both properties in order to attract high end tenants. The images shows the building site before work began on the kitchens. The space was not large and the soil stack on the right side of the room had to be considered in the design.
3D image design
After looking at various colour samples and discussing design options AFOBI produced a 3D image and plan for the kitchen. The client selected matt ivory cabinets with a sustainable oak worktop that would form into a breakfast bar at the front of the kitchen. In order to maximise storage the client wanted tall wall cabinets and a pull out LeMans storage unit in each corner. The client also wanted the kitchen to include a pull-out fridge, a built in dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
After bespoke kitchen installation
To supply the kitchen cabinets and doors we charged the client £3545 including VAT and delivery . The oak worktop cost £975. The kitchen appliances cost £1435. The client used his own building company to fit the kitchen. Total project cost £5955 including VAT and delivery. In addition to the kitchen AFOBI also supplied the engineered oak floor.